Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome


I wanted to take the time to introduce myself for my very first post on Super Mom to CaveWoman. My name is Mary Ann. I am married to my best friend, my soul mate, my lover, my confidant, and my rock. Josh is the most amazing man I have ever met. Lord knows he has stood beside me through my many ventures. We have three beautiful little boys. Aydan our oldest is 4, Levi is 3, and our newest addition Kody is 2 months old. These boys are the light of my life and I honestly cannot remember life without them. I am currently a stay at home mom who is pursuing my degree in Web Development. I also own an online boutique Sassy Belles & Beaus (https://www.facebook.com/SassyBellesandBeausBoutique) and I also sell Scentsy (https://sassybellescents.scentsy.us). I stay very busy, but still manage to find time to add more things to my plate.

My oldest son Aydan was diagnosed with ADHD when he turned 4. Most doctors say that is too young to diagnose him, but others disagree. Regardless, we have tried everything from herbal remedies to prescription medicine to help his ADHD. We have honestly exhausted every option, but one. That was for him to live a Paleo lifestyle. Living Paleo allows your body to function 100% without sugar, additives, preservatives, or anything else that is not needed by the body. It took me quite some time to wrap my head around the idea. Now that I have, I am sold. Two very dear friends of mine helped me to begin the transition. When I say we are new to Paleo, I mean we are really new. We have just begun our journey about a week ago. I decided to slow transition my family into this instead of just pushing them off a cliff so to speak. I wanted to start this blog so people can see that even a super busy mom with three children can find a way to live healthy as well as helping her family to live healthy. I hope to be an inspiration to all the moms, dads, women, and men around the world. Whether you have children or not, join me in making a healthier world!

I will be using this blog not only to update everyone on our Paleo transition, but to also give Paleo recipes and reviews, How to convert your everyday meal to Paleo, and also just tips and tricks in life itself.

Hope you enjoy!

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment