Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Paleo Shamrock Shake

 
 




I came across this today and just had to share especially since St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner. I know many people are addicted to the McDonald's Shamrock Shake. I personally have never had one. I will definitely be giving this recipe a try. Below I will be listing the recipe so that you yourself can try to make it. Please leave a comment with your review below so that others can read it. I will be posting a blog with my review on this shake as well.

Paleo Shamrock Shake

Ingredients:
1 can coconut milk (you can also sub 1 ¾ cups of any other type of milk)
1 avocado (peeled and seed removed)
2 1/2 – 3 Tbsp pure raw honey or other sweetener of choice
1 cup of ice
1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp pure peppermint extract

Directions:
Put everything in the blender and blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment